Thursday, August 04, 2011

Comedy routine version 1.0 - a big list

In brief, here is what the massive audience at comedy gig number one got to listen to. In no particular order, and off the top of my head, there was stuff about the following:
  • Turbans
  • Breakfast cereals in my youth - their importance and relevance to religion
  • Drunks manufacturing cheap cereal
  • Russian wives dot com
  • How people in Thailand breed
  • The Edge from U2
  • The Buddhist theory of eternal recurrence
  • Mary mother of Jesus
  • Geordie God on tv
  • Frogs
  • Getting a wife
  • DFS and World of Leather
Really, it wasn't "about" any of those things. No okay, it was about some of them. But all these things were mentioned. And I don't think I'm spoiling anything by providing this list. Should there be some weird concurrance whereby someone actually reads this and actually comes to my 2nd gig. Should there be a 2nd gig (and there should be). As there may not actually have been any actual jokes, these are just topic areas. So it's a moot point. Besides, I've written up a load more stuff now. I feel I should be a bit more accessible. More jokes about vomit, bum sex and political correctness. But y'know, in a good way?


No comments:

Post a Comment